Friday, September 11, 2009

Update!


It's been a while, thought it was time to post an update. Life's been exciting lately. I'm about to find out whether my wife is pregnant with a boy or a girl... I got laid off from my job... worked two new jobs (though only kept the second one...), and received two other offers (it's nice to feel wanted!)... and found out how to make a killer blended coffee drink! Ok, that last was the least exciting, but I'm going to fill you in on the details anyways...

What you'll need...


  • A blender (we have a 'Magic Bullet')

  • A pot of coffee (we used Wal-Mart brand)

  • Ice cube trays (these came with the apartment, believe it or not)

  • Sugar (sweeten to your taste, I like a little, my sweetie loves it sweeter!)

  • Milk (We've made it with both 1% and evaporated milk - both good!)

  • Some dark chocolate (optional)

  • First, make a pot of coffee... After it's cooled down, pour the brewed coffee into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
    The next morning, put some coffee cubes, sugar, milk, and chocolate into the blender and blend until smooth. ...That's it! Try it!


    Ok, on to other stuff... I've been working on Tonypa's tile based game flash tutorials aaaand the jury is still out on whether I like them or not. I'll finish them, and then maybe I'll feel more qualified to give my opinions...
    You'll just have to come back!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment